Each case can be solved.


18 October
Call lawyer
67 505 970
Amendments to the Law on Immigration of Latvia
On January 1, 2018, the amendments to the Law on Immigration came into effect, which provide the elimination of exceptions for certain categories of foreigners who did not have to pay a state fee for the first time by repeatedly requesting a temporary residence permit.
New changes in the Immigration Law of Latvia
On March 2, 2017 the new amendments to the Immigration Law of Latvia (hereinafter referred to as  - the Law) came into effect, according to which several new grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Latvia (hereinafter referred to  as –TRP), as well as the conditions for obtaining a TRP on the basis of registration of a representative of a foreign merchant.
Член Торгово-промышленной палаты Латвии Latvijas Tirdzniecības un Rūpniecības Kameras biedrs Member of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry

About Us

Since its foundation in 1996 the law office “INLAT PLUS” has been one of the most active and leading companies providing legal service in Latvia. The variety of the qualified legal services provided by the company will meet the most demanding requirements of its clients (legal and physical persons).

Contact information

Address of the office:
Brivibas 40-15, LV-1050, Riga, Latvia ip@inlatplus.lv
(+371) 67505970
(+371) 26403577
(+371) 67505978

I want to go to the czech republic!

In recent years, we have heard from our clients the phrase: "I want to go to the Czech Republic!". The interest of the citizens of many countries to the acquisition of property, obtaining a residence permit in Europe does not cease and only occasionally changes the vector. We have helped our clients obtain a residence permit in Latvia for many times, but today we would like to talk about the Czech Republic.
The Czech Republic - a country of ancient castles, delicious beer and friendly local inhabitants. Besides, there is liberal legislation in the Czech Republic, the average prices on real estate, and easy language to learn. The most importantly – there is an overall feeling of comfort, calm and benevolence, even from the paving stones in Prague.
The construction of cottages and villas is especially popular in recent years. The economic rise of the country at the time allowed many Czechs get rich and afford a better quality of property. Suburbs of Prague, as the most attractive place for building private houses, began to be built up almost in front of our eyes.
Ownership of real estate in the Czech Republic provides one with a Schengen for a year with the right of abode in the country of 180 days, 90 days in each half.
However, there is another possibility – to obtain a residence permit. The best way to obtain a residence permit in the Czech Republic is to get a long-term visa on the basis of participation in the company of this country. Under Czech legislation, the applicant is issued an annual visa, after the termination of which it is possible to obtain a two-year residence permit. It is also important that each candidate must pass an interview and confirm the intention to develop his business in the Czech Republic.
In order to organize the work of the company, one needs to go to the Czech Republic constantly, so a property owner visa is required. However, it is possible to find a trusted manager- assistant, who will cope with the maximum of organizational issues without your personal involvement.
Another plus of the property owner visa - it allows to get a mortgage in the Czech bank. That is, it is possible to buy land for construction, obtain a property owner visa, take a credit in the Czech bank and build a family cottage on the purchased plot of land.
Of course, if you do not plan to live permanently in the Czech Republic, you will have a number of questions: who will help to find a suitable plot of land for construction, who will receive permission to build, who will be engaged in the building of a house, and who will rent a house with all the relevant entries in the Real Estate Cadastre? Finally, who will look after the property and maintain it during the absence of owners: monitor of property condition, carry out different kinds of repairs, receive and respond to postal notifications, rent it to tenants and control them? You may also need help with the organizational work of the company: set up a company, organize legal and accounting support, receive and respond to official notices, help with the liquidation of the company.
In short, if you do not plan yet to move to the Czech Republic on a regular basis, you will absolutely need a competent and adequate manager-assistant. Our office can help you with this matter. We already have experience in successful cooperation with our Czech partners who are ready to help you with all these organizational issues. Therefore, if you like the Czech Republic as much as we like it – feel free to contact us, together with our partners, we will do our best to help you.
/ Law Office INLAT PLUS /