Legal advice

Me and my son want to get a temporary residence permit in Latvia through the purchase of an apartment. My ex-husband (my son’s father) now lives in Georgia. Would I need any documents from him when obtaining a residence permit?

08.06.2011 Lidija Sereda

Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News