Law firm Inlatplus provides the following legal services in the field of appealing against administrative court decisions:
- analysis of administrative decisions made by public and municipal authorities (labor inspection, police, state revenue service, inspection for the protection of data of individuals, construction board, customs, administrative court, etc.)
- development of a concept and scheme for protecting the client’s position in the appeal process, preparation of necessary arguments for a well-pleaded appeal;
- collection and proper execution of evidence necessary for appeal;
- preparation and filing of explanations, applications for appeal and other procedural documents;
- representation of the client’s interests in the administrative court and administrative commissions;
- advisory client support.