Legal advice

A property owner officially receives a minimum wage, for this property there are quite large bills for rent, land tax, etc. Does he have any right to social assistance on this property?

24.03.2010 Lidija Sereda

Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News