Legal advice

I am a member of the board in a company with debt obligations to the state. Company members are foreigners who no longer care about the company. The tax service has applied a ban on any re-registration in the Register of Enterprises. Tell me, can I now leave the position at my own free will?


Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News