Legal advice

I am divorcing my husband, so as not to delay the process, we were advised of such an option: my husband will write a notarized receipt where he undertakes to pay alimony and pay compensation for the co-owned apartment, whereas in a statement to the court we will indicate that we have no complaints against each other. Can we do this?

14.09.2010 Andrejs Sviksh, lawyer

Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News