Legal advice

Before the divorce, me and my wife signed an agreement under which I have to pay my spouse a child support in the amount of 100 LVL every month. I fulfill this obligation but my ex-wife has filed a lawsuit in which she asks to collect 150 LVK from me. Can the court force me to pay more than what is set in our agreement?

11.10.2010 Dmitrijs Sustovs, head of the Litigation department of the Law

Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News