Legal advice

Yesterday I bought a car from an individual, re-registered it in CSDD. A written contract for the purchase of a car is not concluded. The next day, I found a serious gearbox malfunction. Can I return the car to the seller, having received the money back?


Sorry, there is no translation of this material, you can read it in the following languages: Русский

Recent News