Law firm Inlatplus renders a full
range of services in the field of property maintenance:
- representation of the client’s interests in the relationship with the keeper, tenants (lessees), at the meetings of the owners of the real estate, ensuring the receipt and payment of invoices (including tax invoices), supervision and cleaning the premises, other services regarding maintenance and managing of the real estate;
- representation of interests of the real estate owner in the relationship with the Land Register, government and self-government authorities, courts, as well as any other third parties;
- assistance in separation, division and merger of the real estate, formalization of the way the co-owners of the joint property are going to use it, including drafting the agreement on joint use of the property;
- assistance in preparing construction documents, organization of repair and construction work, selection of building and repair contractors, construction regulatory compliance, preparation of contract and sub-contract agreements on performing construction and repair work, assistance in legalization of illegal construction;
- client support in the form of consultations.