Law firm Inlatplus provides the following legal services in the field of obtaining Latvian citizenship as a second citizenship:
- analysis of the documents available to the client confirming his right to obtain Latvian citizenship (certificates and statements issued by civil registry offices, archive institutions and other competent institutions);
- obtaining missing documents in archive institutions of Latvia;
- preparation and proper execution of a package of documents that must be submitted by the applicant for citizenship of Latvia, as well as the submission of the documents to the Office for Citizenship and Migration of Latvia;
- representation and protection of client’s interests in the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs of Latvia;
- client support in the form of consultations.